Available on backorder
Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump
0.5 HP 115V 1PH 30′ Cord Automatic
Installation, Operation, Owners Manual PDF
Barmesa 2SEV512 Series Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump
A Submersible Pump that is useful for a variety of applications such as dewatering, sump, effluent and utility. Pump may be operated in dry conditions for extended periods of time without damage to the motor and/or seals.
Barmesa 2SEV512 Series Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump Features and Benefits
- NEMA L, Single Phase, Permanent Split Capacitor, Oil Filled, with Overload Protection in Motor.
- Cast Iron Motor Housing
- Upper Ball Bearings, Single Row, Oil Lubricated, for Radial Load. Lower Ball Bearings, Single Row, Oil Lubricated, for Radial Load.
- Single Mechanical Seal
- Seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N with Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Impeller is made of Cast Iron ASTM A-48 Class 30, Dynamically Balanced
- 2″ NPT Vertical Discharge
- Temperature Rating: 104°F (40°C)
*MOST ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY FROM STOCKING LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE USA!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.